Sunday, February 17, 2013

Beyonce: “The greatest pain in life, when it heard the heartbeat”


Beyonce known singer has been shown for the first time in relation to its abortion, which caused the pain and broken heart. 31-year-old has confessed to a magazine showing delicate moments of her life: “About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time and heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I’ve ever heard in my life . I had chosen the names. I imagine it would look like a child. I traveled back to New York for the next medical check and there was no heartbeat, “she said, crying. Her husband Jay-Z refers to the loss in the song “Glory”, a song which became a hit in 2009-2010.
Now after these sufferings, Byonce enjoyed God with a child, which is happy to make mum and at the end of the interview, the singer shows that very quickly in its plans is another child.

No comments:

Post a Comment